Thursday, January 3, 2008

Spend it like Barack


Hillary has a plan to provide health care to every one. Barack has the same [sick]plan and has added government aided college. Hillary’s plan will bankrupt America. Barack’s plan will destroy us. It never fails the democrats spend, spend and continue to spend. I am a middle class American. I have health care for my self and my family. I don’t want their health care plan. I don’t want to pay for yours. If you think money grows on trees, comes out of the pockets of the rich or just appears out of nowhere, Barack is your man. The money needed for the health care plan presented by either one of them will cost the American tax payers five trillion dollars every year. If you are a tax payer you will not see any of the health care. Just like the welfare system it will be handed to those who don’t work, never have worked and don’t want to work. You and I will pay for it. When will it stop? Eventually we will end up with a communist state. A low class and an upper class. It is the democrat’s agenda to destroy the middle class. Always has been, always will be. As for Barack; Why should I help pay for some one else’s college? Let them pay for their own college. If the job you get after going there does not pay enough, there is something wrong with that college. I paid for my own schooling and worked hard to get where I am now. If Barack wins the nomination, expect him to lose the general election. If Hillary wins she will take the presidency and you will never see gasoline below $5.00 a gallon again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barack intends to "require" that all middle school and high school children work for the government 50 hours per year...child labor, or "Obama's (Hitler's) Youth." So what is going to happen to home schoolers?