Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I had a dream

In the dream we were at war. Our army was gathered on a hill looking across a valley at another hill where our enemy was gathered. Our enemy was in large armored vehicles, moving down into the valley. Our artillery moved down the hill into the valley to face the enemy. Our artillery was facing backward. Our army had no guns and was scattered across the hill top in no particular formation. I looked and could not see our tanks. I looked further for the tanks and found them at the shore fighting our enemy’s battle ships that were in the water. The battle ships fired but we did not fire back. The largest battle ship came ashore and landed on our tanks. It then knocked most of the tanks in the water. The remaining tanks rolled off a cliff and landed on that battle ship. The ship rolled over but would not sink. The tanks all sunk to the bottom. I saw a marine fighting for his life in the mud.
Hillary was our president.
Before I woke up I seen myself sleeping, there was explosions going off around my home. Then there was a very bright light.

No comments: